Monday, March 2, 2009

The World Has a New Blogger!!

I have to say, this is one of the last people I thought I would ever see blogging, although, once I realized what she was up to, it made perfect sense. My sister, the writer, has now started her own blog. I am looking forward to her posts as some days I am sure they will be pure fiction. She also has links to some of her favorite articles she has written for the Lincoln Daily News (some of which I have posted on my blog). One of the funniest articles she ever wrote, she sold to Country Woman magazine, they bought and paid for it, but as far as I know, they never published it. She probably can't even put it on her blog if they own it. I do also remember one of my mom and dad's anniversary that she had collected a penny from every year they had been married and each of the pennies talked. It was cute too.

We're funny as sisters go, there are days I would swear we are as different as night and day, but we spend an awful lot of our time agreeing so we must have more in common than meets the eye. It is also funny how in different times in our lives, we have been doing very similar things--although I never worked in a feed store, I did work in a restaurant--same concept, different animals (anyone taking offense, sorry, I see the humor in it). We have both worked for Walmart, we have both worked for Community Action...we both found our husbands through our work.... you get the picture.


So, without further ado, join me in welcoming her to our blogging world!
http://nilasmith.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Nila Smith said...

Thanks Min
Don't be surprised though if it ends up giving you another "guru" job!!

Browningblog said...

LOL, I'll do what I can!