Sunday, March 8, 2009

My newest gadget


I am totally in love with my new pocket pc. My 5 year old Palm Pilot bit the dust and though I was sick at the thought of having to learn a new OS, this one is so incredably easy! It has a transcriber even in Word, which means I can write in cursive on the screen and it types what I write. My palm wasn't that simple, it had a program called grafiti, and if you were lucky, you could make the shapes of each letter correctly to get the Palm to realize what you are saying- one letter at a time, this one, you write an entire sentance and it just pops it up already typed.

It also has Wi-fi, my Palm missed that by about 6 months, oh and it has bluetooth, which so does my printer at work, which means once I type up all my notes from the conference I am going to this week, I can print it right from my handheld, with no wires! And loading pictures??? Totally easy!! I am hooked!

2 comments:

Blair Bunch said...

Oooo! Me like!

Ashley said...

Don't ya love technology? I Do!!!!!!!!