Saturday, March 28, 2009

What Can a Cricut Do?

I promised Sarah that I would blog about my cricut, here are a few things I have done with it... This is just a page out of my scrapbook, the scrollwork was cut out with the cricut, Robert wants me to put this on vinyl so he can make a stencil to put the same scroll work on the transaxle of his truck, all I have to do is order the vinyl.
This was the wrapping for Amy's wedding shower present, I cut out the parts for the flower, the tag, and the rick-rack, all out of two sided wrapping paper.


I made Amy a cookbook, these little flowers were made with the cricut and are embellishments on one of the pages.

This is the front of the book..
I haven't bought any vinyl yet, that is my next thing, then I can do my own wall prints like the Uppercase Living stuff. I am also going to make a stencil to paint roses around the window in my guest room. I haven't tried the glass etching stuff though, they make it look incredable easy on tv. The cricut has stood up to my every expectation. I love it!



3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Mindy, That is so neat!

Not sure how one could open a gift that looked that nice!

Now I really want a cricut!

Ashley said...

What is a cricut? Im a little lost!

Browningblog said...

A cricut is a computerized cutting machine, you just load the paper into it, type in what you want it to cut and push the button. Pretty remarkable, if you ever see "Scrapbooking Made Easy" as a show title on the tv guide, it is the infomercial for the cricut.