Saturday, April 9, 2016

Praises

It is a little before 6 on Saturday morning and I just finished my weekly post for my other blog : www.louderthanthevoices.blogspot.com I thought I would share what has been going on with life with Humira.

First off, I have taken both my loading dose (4 injections) and my 2nd dose (2 injections) of Humira. Everyone said give it six weeks to really notice any differences but I am noticing major differences already!

I went to the doctor yesterday and he is excited as well. I take 3 medicines now dedicated to the UC, on a daily basis; Humira, Azathioprine and Sulfasalazine. I have been having some stomach issues lately and I attribute it to the Sulfasalazine, because of the timing of the issue to the timing of taking the medicine. I asked if I could quit taking it and he said not yet, but did let me go down to 3 times a day instead of 4, it's a start!

I am still taking prednisone but weaning off of it too and so all is good.

Andrew is working at a job site today and Robert is helping him. I am going into my office as I got back from Springfield last night and had such a stack of stuff to do, I thought it best just to go home, get some rest and tackle it today. So, the guys what to go to Parklanes for breakfast and then we are all heading to work.

I may write more later, but at least I can share that I am doing great!

No comments: