Saturday, February 28, 2009

What We've Been Up To...


This is the gang that is working on the sets for Thoroughly Modern Millie. I got there just as they were having what appeared to be a "wrap-up" meeting. I told them I came to take pictures of how hard they were working, and here they were all just standing there, I don't think they saw the humor in my statement but you could look around and tell they had gotten a lot done. I love the fact that Andrew is involved in this, he does too. I try to stay away because so much of the time, living in Jasper county, he gets labeled as Robert's dad or Mindy's husband, here he is just Andrew.

And...it's over, the Energy Innovations Conference I spoke at this week. I feel this will be the last time I speak at this conference as our workshop wasn't well attended. They are wanting us to come back and speak specifically to the students of Lakeland, that should be next fall though.

Robert spent about 90% of his waking hours at school, no picture of him on this post represents how much time I have actually seen him this week. It won't get any better for a while either. He loves the musical though, is excited he is learning how to tap dance and is even more excited that he is keeping his grades up this year.

Next week should be pretty non-eventful. The next one though, I head to Springfield for the week. With the guys heading in different directions all the time, that one will be interesting on both of them!

No comments: