Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Basket Bingo Anyone???

Basket Bingo has been postponed to February 27th.




Okay, a little plug (and an invite) for the Jr. High Band-aids and PTO's annual Basket Bingo. This coming Monday night, the 9th at the Jr. High. Doors open at 5:30, Games begin at 6. This is one of the PTO/Band-aid's biggest fundraisers of the year. The profit is split between the two so some of it goes to help all the kids and some of it goes to help the band.

If you have never been to one of their bingos, this one is always one of my favorites. I am going to assume they still do things the way they did a couple of years ago and buy all new baskets. They have thrown Pampered Chef in the mix since I have left but that would be good too. The theme baskets are made by the classes at school and they are always over the top! I won a scrapbooking theme basket year before last and it was unreal! I won a Longaberger Workaround Basket- valued at $199 the year before that.

So, what is everybody doing Monday night and would anyone like to meet me for Basket Bingo?

4 comments:

Blair Bunch said...

Did it get changed to a different night???

Browningblog said...

Yes, it has been changed to the 27th,

Browningblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blair Bunch said...

I'm putting it on my calendar!