Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something Left Behind

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I would have to post some of the things the Kerans' left when we bought the house. One of my favorite "finds" was inside the back bathroom closet- this bathroom was very cleary Mr. Kerans, you could tell by the fishing border and the Bass Pro window shade. Although it was cute, it isn't really us and hopefully this spring, the bathroom will get renovated. Something that will stay though are the two slips of paper, one a poem about dying and the other this:

My Belief
Winners Vs. Losers
By Joseph Bruchac

The Winner -Is always part of the answer.
The Loser -is always part of the problem .

The Winner -Always has a program.
The Loser -Always has an excuse.

The Winner -Says “Let me do it for you”.
The Loser -Says “That’s not my job”.

The Winner -Sees an answer for every problem.
The Loser -Sees a problem in every answer.

The Winner -Sees a green near every sand trap.
The Loser -Sees two or three sand traps near every green.

The Winner -Says “It may be difficult but it’s possible”.
The Loser -Says “It may be possible, but it’s too difficult”.

Be A Winner

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

I love that. Love, love, love it!!

Thanks Mindy!