Thursday, February 19, 2009

This Week

Monday morning, Mom, Robert and I loaded up the van and headed for Lincoln to see my sister. As usual, I really meant to take pictures and as usual I realized on the way home that I didn't. We still had a great time, visiting, shopping and eating. The day was entirely too short (why can't work days go that fast??) but I was really glad we got to go.


The rest of the week has been pretty non-eventful. Robert is settling into Musical practice, Andrew worked on sets for the musical last night and will again tomorrow night.

We had AWANA last night but I had half the group missing, hope they get back soon! One of my girls got a new job, I am afraid that will pull her away from us some Wednesday nights, but I am excited for her and her new adventure.

I have my help back at work, which is a welcome relief! Our LIHEAP clerk, Betty, has been out for a month, it is REALLY good to have her back and feeling better!

Next week is the Lakeland College Energy Innovations Conference, which I am speaking at, this one always makes me nervous. I will be doing a workshop for the Head Start Parent fair in March and then I will probably be done with those until Fall.

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Blair Bunch said...

I like the new background! Ray and I will pray for a good and easy week!