Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pops- The Pictures

Another Pops concert is in the books. If you missed it, you missed some wonderful entertainment. I have already said all there is to say in praise of these kids, so now, here's the pics.



This is the dance Josh, Nick, Danny, Jared, Landon and Robert did during "It's Raining Men". When Robert came home and said they were doing "It's Raining Men", I said, "when you come home wanting your trench coat, I am going to worry." They were having practice for the concert on the same night we were having a meeting about the band classic, I told Landon's mom that, I bet she got a kick out of it when he came home that night and told her because that was the same night Robert walked in and said he needed to take his trenchcoat, as well as his dad's to school.
This is Robert's friend Leah, who did a wonderful solo and accompanied herself on the piano. My friend Sharon said Leah reminded her of Alanis Morissette, she has a beautiful voice. There were several wonderful solos and groups. One of my favorites was "Life in a Northern Town".Good Job kids!
Of course, here are the kids, it's nice that they are both in band and chorus both, at least they get to see each other while they are so busy.


Everyone Save the Date: Thouroughly Modern Millie will be performed April 16-19th. Can't wait!

No comments: