Saturday, November 1, 2008

Can You Believe It????

She Won A Car!!! She Won a Trip!!!! I am simply over the moon that this happened for her. If someone came in to my office and said, "You have to pick one person in this building to give a new car and a vacation, who would you pick?" My first answer would have been Sharon!


What I find absolutely amazing though is that she kept it a secret. She and I went to Springfield together the first week of September, she was telling me all about her trip, her daughter and son-in-law live out there (here daughter Samara is an actress). Sharon and her daughter Simone went to visit. They got to visit the set of Days of Your Life too, and because Sharon's son-in-law has one of the actors from that show as a client, she and her family got a personal tour of that set along with seeing them rehearse. Samara was in a play that she got to see also. Sharon had told me about all of these things before she got around to telling me about the Price Is Right! Then she very calmly said, I was just getting settled when they said "Sharon Frame, come on down!" I was like, "You're kidding??" She said, "No, but I can't tell you anything more than that as to weather or not I even won anything". I couldn't imagine her really being able to keep it a secret if she won anything major, but it looks like she did.


We, of course, had a party yesterday morning while it was on, it was funny, we were all like the crowds they show on Survivor. When Sharon won, we were all just screaming!! She had went to watch with some family members yesterday morning and then came to work at noon. She had her book in hand for her car. She gets to pick the color, very neat!! She also has 18 months to take her trip. Sharon is a workaholic, there are many, many nights that she is the last one out of the building and it is well into the evening. I asked her yesterday how long it had been since she just took a vacation without going to see someone or go to a wedding or some specific function for family, she started counting and decided it had been at least 10 years.


I also took a picture of her at her desk yesterday afternoon, just to show fame hasn't changed her. I got such a kick out of her yesterday, we couldn't believe how close she came to winning the showcase, but she was telling how very happy she was it turned out the way it did because (quoting Sharon) "that boy was congratulating me during the break because I won a car, he didn't even have a car, so I was so excited he won." That is typical "Sharon".

1 comment:

Blair Bunch said...

Fun! That is so sweet what she said about the boy in the showcase showdown! Good for her!