Thursday, November 27, 2008

Did You Watch the Parade?

It seems I realize I have many traditions, one of them is watching the parade on Thanksgiving morning. I thought today's parade was really great and saw something that really intrigued me--The Awesome Original Second Time Arounders Marching Band; yes, it is the complete name- awesome included and of course, it is the alumni band on steroids. It was founded on the premise that band members never quit dreaming of marching one more time---hmmm.. there are more crazy people like me out there...that may be a scary thing!

Another really cool thing was Idina Menzel sang a song from her new album, I have got to get this! She was the original Elphaba from Wicked and though I have never seen her in person, I have the soundtrack with her singing. I love Elphaba and have always been more of an Elphaba fan than a Galinda fan.

No comments: