Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Supermen


The kid got his license and since has made two trips to BP to get first himself a Polar Pop, then a couple hours later, his dad a Polar Pop, (yes, we have soda, go figure! at least it's only about 5 blocks). Not to mention the fact that we drove right by BP on our way home from getting his license, but we were in the van and he wanted to take the Jeep. Hopefully by Christmas, the El Camino will be fully up and running and legal, They finished fixing the exhaust and manifold, so now it "purrs", he has one highbeam, one lowbeam, and one taillight, and a busted windshield. This is all that stands in the way now. Seems pretty close.


Now they are busy at work on my van, replacing the water pump. The funny part is, they are having a ball. That's my guys.....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh myyy gooooddness. He shouldn't be driving!!!! It was just yesterday you were driving me because I couldn't drive, now Ive been driving forever.... nononono, this just isn't right!

Browningblog said...

Tell me about it!! And you should be in 8th grade not all grown up on me! I tried very hard not to cry as he was getting his license and I didn't, but it wasn't easy.