Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Perfect weather for a hayride...

Sunday evening we had a wonderful time at our church weiner roast and hayride.

Thanks to Antlerman and Creative C for being pilot and co-pilot, the hayride was a BLAST!


I love this picture, AJ looks up to Robert so much and it really tickled me that Robert took the time to roast AJ some marshmallows.













Yes, I got permission, it is official, this is Tika. We found out that not only does Robert have a lot in common with her, but our families have a lot in common. Robert was telling her about Geocaching on the way home, she informed us that she and her dad go geocaching quite often. In fact, we have found some of the caches that they hid!

1 comment:

Blair Bunch said...

We had so much fun Sunday night! I am glad you all did as well! Tika is a very sweet girl, I appreciate R being a gentleman! I am going to post the other pic of AJ looking up at R. It is so sweet. Prayer meeting went great tonight. I love when there is a lot of discussion b/c I feel like I get stuck with a certain point of view and it helps to see others perspectives and see something in a way I never though. I hope you get 15!