Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alumni Band Time!!!




Hey all you Newton Marching Eagles that are no longer in high school, it's Alumni Band time!! We had practice last Sunday, and as you can tell, it would sure be nice to have a few more people!

I always love getting together for Alumni band. You know Battle Hymn still sends chills up my spine and I can't play I Saw the Light without remembering the crowd cheering in Pasadena when we were putting on the stand and play because a float in front of us was on fire.

This Sunday at 3:00 in the band room, hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

The alumni band is my favorite part of Homecoming! I cry everytime I see the alumni band!

I really enjoy your blog, your positive outlook on everything is such a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work!

Sarah Diel Kinkade (Jason Fulton's sister-in-law)

Browningblog said...

Hey Sarah! I visit your blog too, I wished I would have asked for the address the night we talked about it! But, I finally happened acrossed it off of Janelle's. I'm glad there are people out there who think our little band is cool!