Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy LABOR day!!!!

After many hours of working our tails off today, Robert announce that he now understood why we have Labor Day. I will admit, we worked pretty hard today. We started out the day by cleaning the guest room, I have a whole attic for storage but it seems that guest room is the catch all--something about climbing the stairs...oh well, it's clean, maybe we can keep it that way a couple of weeks. I always feel bad when Robert has friends over and one of them ends up on the floor when there is a perfectly good bed in the other room.

We also cleaned up the basement which is Robert's other living space. I have invited some of his friends to come here after school on band practice nights, they have a wonderful place to chill out when it's clean, it's clean now. Hopefully, we can keep it that way for a few weeks too.

This week is yet another busy one at our house, Robert has band Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Andrew, of course works Tuesday- Friday nights. I start our busiest time of the year tomorrow with the LIHEAP program. Wednesday, I travel to Olney and Lawrenceville and Thursday I will be in Springfield.

There's one thing about it, there is never a dull moment around here!!

Have a happy Labor Day! Hope you didn't "labor" as much as we did!

No comments: