Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AWANA starts tonight!!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting today. Our first night of AWANA and our first night of being the leaders for the high school gang. I am SO excited!!! I am anticipating 7 showing up tonight. I am also anticipating LOTS of fun and learning about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and our Awesome God. I think what has made the most excited is that the kids are excited. I have received many text messages over the summer wanting to know when Awana starts again-that is something AWESOME!!!

We are having our "planning" meeting tonight. I decided these kids are old enough to get to have a say in what we do this year. I think it will be great!!!

1 comment:

Blair Bunch said...

It is a hugh blessing that you are looking forward to AWANA! It is such an awesome ministry! I cannot wait to see all the smiling faces! I hope it's a good year. Seems like extra-curricular activities get busier each year! I am so thankful for all the workers and the kid's parents that are willing to take the time one day a week to build foundations for life! YEAH AWANA !!!!