Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Class ring time


Well, the day has come that he is old enough to order his class ring. do you see his choices (the top one is mechanic's tools)? Talk about seperate ends of the spectrum. I think that means he is well balanced.

The funniest thing about the whole class ring saga. The brochure he brought home had pages and pages of different ring sides. Would you believe there was one whole section where every guys ring had "Robert" as the name. When his friends asked how that could be, his answer was "I'm just that awesome!" Chuck Norris has nothing on him, honestly!!

2 comments:

Blair Bunch said...

That is really neat!! That ring is a good description of the things I know Robert to like! I cannot believe how much he is growing up in the short time I've know him! -Melissa

Mrs. Carr said...

Welcome to the blog world...I love that you are blogging. It's great therapy.
-carrie