Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekly Weight Watchers post

10.4 lbs....I made it the first 10! and a week early. This was no small feat considering Saturday we celebrated Robert's birthday with Bdubs and a peanut butter pie (17 points for 1/8th of the pie but I deemed it "worth it"). The thing is, the pie was gone by Sunday night but I stuck to my one piece, which contributed to the 1.8 lbs I lost this week. Seriously, you know on Survivor, how they have ate practically nothing for a few weeks and then have a feast and then are sick? Well, I have ate plenty the last month but nothing really rich, the pie really didn't sit that well.....especially since Robert wanted to wait until he got home from work to eat it, at 10:00 Saturday night. It was good, but I have no desire to have any more any time soon.

I also did measurements yesterday, I have lost 2.5 inches off my bust and 1 inch off my waist. That is pretty normal for me, I can always SEE the weight come off first in that area right under my bust, the place where nobody but me ever sees.....oh well, my hips didn't change but I also expected that so I am happy about the movement anywhere.

I set new goals for myself for this week. Weight watchers doesn't harp on getting 8 glasses of water in, just 8 glasses of liquid, but they still say water is always best, so I have a water bottle that holds three cups, my goal for this week is to drink it dry twice each day, that teamed with my morning coffee, should insure my liquid intake. I am also making sure I get my milks in. I eat a yogurt every morning, unfortunately, my favorite yogurt is Yoplait, which comes in a 6 oz container. Weight Watchers wants a cup to be called a milk requirement, so I am eating my yogurt and putting 2 oz of skim milk in my go cup of coffee, then of an evening, I can make a smoothie or drink another glass of milk, but those are my 2 good health goals for this week. The fruits and veggies are a real challenge because of the UC, I may never make it to eating as many fruits and veggies as WW would like, but I know what I can tolerate and I will do my best.

Workout wise, I made 100% on my activelink everyday but one last week, Friday and it was 94%, I had went to work two days in a row and should have went out and walked the driveway Friday night to get the other 6% but I was just too tired and went to bed so I got 6 out of 7. Yesterday I did 101% so I am off to a good start for this week.

We bought new family bikes Saturday, Robert and I went out Sunday morning and had planned on yesterday morning but it was raining, I am hoping he is planning on going with me here in a few minutes but if not, I will go myself.

I have set my new weight loss goal at 5 more lbs (for a total of 15) by the 17th of September. I know if I keep up what I am doing, I can do this!

Busy week at work, this morning, I am installing two new computers in our southern offices, tomorrow, 2 new ones in our central offices and Thursday, two new ones in our northern offices. Next Tuesday kicks off the new LIHEAP year and so it goes.....

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: