Thursday, August 2, 2012

Things that make you go Hmmmm...

My blog has been getting quite a bit of traffic lately, probably mainly from a few things I posted on pinterest but still, over 4000 hits in one month?  Looking at the demographics kind of amaze me. You have probably realized how much smaller the internet has made the world but check this out...
This is where the viewers have came from in the last month. So, if you are reading this and from Australia, UK, or any of the other foreign countries, hi. Maybe one of these days I will get caught up with life enough to start putting stuff on pinterest again.

I am off today.....I just decided Monday I needed a day off and planned on taking it. I then called the doctor because I am long past due for one of those wonderful "female" exams and low and behold, she had an opening for Thursday morning,so I get to start my day off with getting that over with. I have a list a mile long of things I want to get done with my extra day. Hopefully, gets some things off my bucket list at least!

Work is good but crazy, finished cooling, started getting the first true ups for PIPP, which means I send a letter to each one of them. I did 29 yesterday, only approximately 700 to go... and I just broke my own rule for the day because I told some friends on fb last night I wasn't going to say the "P" word today and try not to think about it......oh well.

Happy Thursday, hopefully soon I will have some updates to my B-list!


No comments: