Sunday, January 15, 2012

What will this week bring?

Oh the excitement of another beginning. The beginning of the week that is. Seems like the more I think I don't have as much to do as I used to, the more I prove myself wrong.

I was telling a friend on Friday that I hadn't had a cold since I had been taking Vitamin C. I also take zinc anytime anything seems slightly off kilter. Well, I woke up yesterday morning with my throat hurting. I have laid on the zinc, as well as the contact and I have no other symptoms, but it is annoying to say the least because truly, there is way too many things going on to be sick.

I made a list a mile long of things I want to get done tomorrow, on my extra day off (Happy Birthday MLK Jr.) Today is "Simple Blessings" day at church. We started this three years ago this month. We have a lady from church who is in an assisted living facility in Casey. We go once a month and sing. We also stop by a few other peoples houses who can't get out and sing to them too. It is a fun day but a busy one. Andrew has to work, Robert and I will go to Mom's for lunch then Robert has to go clean the bowling alley and be back by 3.  Of course, we make our rounds and are back at church at 6.

Some of you know this, some don't. Robert backed into car on Friday, so part of tomorrow will entail him having an estimate to replace his bumper. He was really aggravated because he said had it been in the summer, the bumper probably wouldn't have cracked, but because it was about 20 degrees outside, it did.

I have about 4 craft projects that need worked on tomorrow, as well as continuing to work on my craft room itself. Still on target to have it pretty well the way I want it by the end of January.

I have some excitement going on this week at work too. I have mentioned the PIPP program numerous times on the blog. This week, one of the ladies from the state is coming down to see how I do part of the program. She wants to use me and two other people in the state as examples to show the rest of the agencies how to do this part. I am honored and nervous all at the same time.

Of course, Wednesday night is AWANA. Robert has a ballgame AGAIN, which means I have to do his computer jobs at AWANA, no biggie, just changes in normal.

I was supposed to go to see Joyful Noise with Kelley Friday night, but she caught a bug and we didn't get to go. Hopefully we will go Saturday. Maybe the crowds will be calmed down by then anyway. Still looking forward to seeing the movie as well as Kelley.

I did get my new desk put in my family room last Sunday night, Robert and I put it up in about an hour and a half---and I love it!  I will probably post pics of it when I am ready to post the pics of the craft room.

Busy week...what's new?

Happiness always thrives in very full and active lives.....guess I am VERY happy!

Happy Sunday.


No comments: