Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Craft Room......FINALLY!

Just remember, it IS an unfinished basement but I love it!
This is my work area.


and my storage area...

This is my view of the tv, which is great. As you can see, we have a small "living room" too. I didn't want to get rid of the comfort zone completely because there are times that it's just nice to have another good place to watch tv. It is also great when it storms.....although DISH is usually the first thing to go in a storm. (Pay no attention to the stack behind the TV. This is going to be Andrew's woodworking shop and he isn't as far on his project as I am on mine.....the first thing he is going to do is build a wall there behind the tv, complete with a door so I don't have sawdust all over the house.)

I started to get rid of the kitchen area too. But then I decided it would be great if I were making candles or soaps of if I just want to heat up my coffee.

I love the huge basement, we have an exercise area as well as my laundry room down here too.....not to mention the "grocery store" from my couponing trips.....that's another post though.

No comments: