Saturday, January 7, 2012

What I'm reading

Mom and I share Max Lucado books, I had never read this one and she brought it to me around Thanksgiving. I usually read part of a chapter before my morning Bible Study. I was doing the Christmas Edition of My Daily Bread before Christmas so I set this aside. Yesterday I picked it up and realized it was a study in Romans. A bit ironic since that is what our in depth study is for our high school group in AWANA. This fits in perfectly and gives me one more aspect for our class.


This is my nook book right now. Lethal Lasagna by Rhonda Gibson.  Rhonda went to school with Andrew and is a Christian fiction writer. Thanks to facebook, he found out she was a writer and I looked up some of her books. I read the one below right before Christmas, Rhonda worked with three other authors on it and it was really, really good so I decided to look up some more of her books. Lethal Lasagna is a Christian Murder Mystery, the best of both worlds.


I am working on making me a working "reading list", I have several non-fiction books I am wanting to tackle too.....

if only there were more time.

No comments: