Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a Crazy Week!

The thing at Charleston that I posted about earlier this week totally had me pulling my hair out. Yesterday afternoon, the techs from the phone company were there, hopefully, Monday morning will start out a normal week for them.
It did make me decided something, I am going to start classes this summer on Networking. I pretty well have the basic computer stuff down and can find the problems in most programs when they arise. What I am not grasping is the modems and routers and we have a lot of them in our agency. If I would have decided this a couple weeks earlier, I probably could have gotten into a class now but it is probably best to wait until summer anyway.
I start teaching computer classes again on the 17th of March. This is one of my absolute favorite parts of my job. When I first started working for ERBA, I worked with the clients, now most of the clients I work with is just a few minutes on the phone. This gives me an opportunity to connect with them, and the thing is, every one of them are making an initiative to better their lives--and I get to help and witness it. I can't wait!

No comments: