Friday, January 23, 2009

Good to be home

I made it home around a quarter til 5 last night. I think the cutest thing is that when I got to the river bridge, I called Robert and asked if there was anything parked in my garage, when he said yes, I told him to move it. He said, "So, I take it your on your way home?". And I said, "I'm at the river bridge." And he said, "Oh Hallelujah!!" I thought it was neat. As I said in a previous post, he wasn't acting like it was bothering him that I wouldn't be him to see him off before auditions, but it sounded like he was glad I was going to be. I was glad too--really glad- once again I avoided the conflict between being mom and having my career.



Even though I tried to watch some of the shows I missed while I was gone, my main event of the evening was falling asleep in my recliner. I slept every night I was gone, but there is just something about being away from all the stress and being back in your own little sanctuary that really makes me realize that I hadn't relaxed in 4 days. I have to tell you the guys did a wonderful job with the house while I was away, it was great to not be walking into a mess, and Robert had even had friends over yesterday evening and it still wasn't messed up.



As for the training, it was good, I am just "back-up" and tech support for this program and it really does seem like it is going to be a breeze, once everyone learns it.

No comments: