Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another "Robert" saga

I don't know how things work out for the kid the way they do, but...they do. I think I had mentioned that his grades were all A's and B's for second quarter, which I was extremely happy about. The report cards don't have a semester GPA, it's just per quarter. Well, Robert's 1st quarter was 3.64, and his 2nd quarter was 4.36. When you add those up and divide by two, you come up with a perfect 4.0 GPA. I was really excited because this would mean he would get the extra discount for his insurance.

So, I called the school to see what I could use to take to the insurance company. I was told he really didn't have a 4.0 because of this, that and the other. The first one was because PE didn't count, which I responded, "He didn't have PE". ANYWAY.....I was told he didn't make honor roll and that he wasn't qualified for our insurance discount.

Low and behold, the paper came out last week with Honor Roll....his name is on it......he gets the discount (which, by the way, will make insuring the El Camino all that much easier)......what will he luck out of next??.......

1 comment:

Blair Bunch said...

Good Job R! Don't you love a good ol' frustrating phone call where they don't understand what you are talking about. Since I can talk faster than lightning that happens to me frequently.