Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Greetings from Springfield!

What a whirlwind weekend! It seems like we had a million places to be, all of which were important and places I wanted to be but nonetheless, creating a hectic few days. Yesterday morning, I was in Terre Haute at 8:20 for a periodontist appointment, Effingham at noon and met my traveling companions in Greenup at 2:30 to come up here. We made it to our rooms around 7, after a stop at Red Lobster, and I think I was pretty happy just to sit and relax for a while.

Today starts our training for the new program. I am excited yet a little scared. This is actually something I have never worked with that much and I am here because of my computer abilities, not my knowledge of how the program runs. That's a little intemidating to me. It will be fine, it will be a breeze- so I have been told. Hope it's right!

Meanwhile, back at my house, the boys are "baching" it this week. Robert plays at a ballgame tonight, has Awana tomorrow night and musical tryouts Thursday night. He is really excited about the musical. It is his favorite time of the year, it even outweighs band by just a little. I don't think I ever told everyone about his report card, second quarter, he got all A's and B's, he has never done that in his life! His first quarter grades were just a little too low for him to make honor roll, but he is definately on the right track.

I will be home late Thursday night, it is going to be a long week but hopefully a good one! Take care everyone! PS. Hi to my guys, I love you!

1 comment:

Blair Bunch said...

Be careful and have a nice week!