Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged, Part 2

Okay, here is my attemp AGAIN, sorry, yesterday ended up being a crazy day, went to install 2 new computers, the first one went in like a breeze, the second one....well not so much, but I finally got it done and made my last work related phone call at 5:02 yesterday evening, I normally get off at 3 if that tells you anything. Anyway, I didn't even want to LOOK at my computer last night. Anyway, here we go:

The rules
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post(or as many as you want)
4. If you are tagged, do it and pass the tag along.
5. Enjoy

Six Random Things About Me.
1. I am an organizational freak and have a list made for everything.
2. I LOVE to scrapbook, though I haven't done it for over a week now.
3. I gave birth to one child but on any given night, you will find multiple teens at my house, sometimes even when Robert isn't home.
4. I am literally saving my pennies (and the rest of my change) for a Kitchenaid mixer.
5. I have lived in 3 states and 9 houses.
6. God gave me my soulmate and then he gave us a wonderful kid.

That's it, hopefully it goes, because I have to, once again, get ready for work.

Between everyone else, all the bloggers and readers I know are about tagged but I think I have three left. So...I tag A from Rusk/Cummins, who was needing to post anyway, but it looks like she did yesterday, and Dani, who also needs to post on her blog and last but not least...Sarah D.

Have fun!

No comments: