Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Month Resolution

I think I quit Weight Watchers over the last few months. I just seemed to get off the boat one day and never really got back on, in fact I picture myself afraid to get back in the boat so I am drifting out in the ocean with one leg in the boat just barely holding me afloat when I would be so much safer to put both feet in the boat, but somehow my mind doesn't see it that way. I have "toyed" with my plans since August. Now, I'm mad. I have had every excuse in the book but it's just not good enough. My main one is I am home alone most nights and I eat. Yep, to someone who has never had that love affair with food, they don't understand. To my "sensible me" I don't understand either. I want to say I don't even know why I do it, the real me, says I do it because I can. Now to convince myself that I won't eat because I can. I hit the 55 lb mark in August, I have lost and gained the same 10 lbs since then. It's time to get very real, very public and get back on the wagon. I WANT to be on the wagon, I like who I am when I am tracking my points, doing my exercises, getting enough fruits and vegetables. It's just easier to be who I have been the other 45 years of my life. So, public commitment today that December is going to be a month to get the weight off I have gained and maybe a few more pounds. It's easier to me when I have all of you to be accountable to. I have been going to Weight Watchers for so long, I was hoping some of you forgot, now I'm reminding you, and more importantly, reminding me. I am challenging myself to 30 days of tracking, planning and exercising. I am using my blog as a journal right now, so I will be letting you know just how it goes. Today, I forced myself to do Leslie Sansone's Green Mile. it's a start. I will post an actual workout calendar by the end of the day, if not for the month, at least for the week. Time to do this, I am ready, willing and I know I am able.

No comments: