Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Weekly Weight Watching

I'm back on track, woo hoo!!!  Down 32.6 lbs last night, my goal is to hit 40 by Christmas. One of my BFF's just made it over the 50 mark. So very proud of her too! Way to go Dani! She is very close to where she wants to be.  I also measured this morning, I have lost 4 inches off my hips, 4.5 inches off my waist and 6 inches off my chest since July 30th.

I made my Christmas plan this morning, I want to be down 40 lbs by Christmas and I know if I set my mind to it, I can do it.  My activelink has gotten a workout the last few days, I have hit 100% everyday since Friday and my plans are to do that at least 5 out of 7 days every week. That makes it easier for the weight to feel like it is falling off.

I know I have mentioned the ultimate goal before, size 12. When I hit size 12, I am buying myself a car. I am thinking new but if I find the exact one I want used and can save some money, I will probably go for it.  Here is a picture of actually, a used one, identical to what I want....

I will save what it looks like with the top down when I get closer to goal. I am really kinda shooting for my birthday next August.  For the first time in years though, I can see it is possible to do this. I have never put my mind to it like this before and quite honestly I have just never put my personal well being that high on the priority list before and eventhough it feels weird to worry about what I want and need, I really do know it is healthier than putting it all off and not caring. I think my biggest thing is this is the first time I have EVER lost weight without some form of drugs involved. I used Phen-phen when Robert was little, I made it to a size 10, just to watch myself gain 10 lbs in a week when I was off of it because I never learned to eat differently, just to let the pill say I was full when my body wouldn't. When I went off the pill, I went right back to my old ways. This time, I am making my own new "old ways" which is really a feeling of accomplishment all by itself.


No comments: