Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday

We are finally down to less than a week before Andrew's surgery. I am getting paranoid so I am glad. Yesterday I texted him and he didn't text back, then I called his cell and he didn't answer. I had visions of something busting bad enough that he was laying on the floor passed out, or worse. I finally got him on the house phone and he had put his cell on the cradle to charge. Anyway, next Thursday can't come soon enough.

This week has been calm as far as most things go. I am trying to learn to come home and relax especially on evenings when Andrew is home. Monday was a day off for me and so I got tons done. I didn't feel so bad just sitting around Tuesday and Thursday. Of course, I may not be so easy to do that when I don't have an extra day off. I get Monday off again this week. This time, Robert does too. Not doing things of an evening, I have a lot more planned for this Monday.

I go to Decatur today to learn a new website portal for Ameren. It will hopefully make it easier to get the information we need from them to assist our clients. We have had websites from them before but they are never as user friendly as I want. Hopefully this time is different.

Two weeks from this Saturday is the Grand Prix at church, right now we have 13 clubbers who have bought cars and 8 adults. Andrew and I both start vacation that day. We are always stressed out until it is over though so we will count our vacation as starting on the 4th. We are calling Andrew's grandma this evening to make sure she doesn't have anything going on the 5th and 6th, and if not, we will make a trip to Brookfield MO to see her. If we go then, Robert can go too, Grandma is 85, so I treasure everytime that we all get to go.

I am HOPING that the rest of that week we get to start on refinishing floors, it depends on how well Andrew is moving and if he is still on restrictions.

I don't think we have too many other really exciting things going on.....see??  Normal just isn't really "normal" for us.....oh well.

Happy Friday!

No comments: