Sunday, February 5, 2012

A dog's life

Took the girls to Petsmart yesterday for grooming. They are such clowns, I can't get good pictures of them this morning, but at least they are both sitting still in this one! Liz has not one but two bows, and they are pink, which is funny because she is such a tomboy that I normally don't put pink on her but as you can see, I had bought her a new sweater--pink. Chrissy's is light purple to match, normally I would have went the other way around but decided may be Liz would like to have some pink from time to time.

It's a productive weekend so far. Yesterday was full of running around, first Mattoon then Terre Haute, but I have the month's groceries bought as well as gift for a wedding next weekend. Funny thing, I went to get the wedding present, which I had planned on since I received the invitation. When I purchased it, I got a free orchid. I will kill it, I know I will, plants and I don't have the best track record. Andrew always said I commit herbicide, but I digress and say it is plantslaughter, because I don't mean to, it just happens.

It's Superbowl Sunday. I wish I really like football but truth is, I just don't but Andrew does and Robert tolerates it so I am doing my part and bought all the appetizery like foods for supper tonight. I have Beef Stew in the crockpot and homemade bread in the bread machine so lunch will be something to look forward to.

Busy week, lots of commitments, but that keeps life fun. Andrew's appointment to see the surgeon has been moved up to tomorrow at 5:00. Will post when I know more.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: