Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stress

I couldn't think of a better name for my post. What a day, what a week! Good news to start, Justin Wenthe is doing a little better today. The doctors were down to their very last antibiotic to try on the problem he was having and IT'S WORKING!!! Answered prayer, most definately!

Today--don't even know where to start. First off, I had been looking at a program here at work that was a partnership between one of our funding sources and Microsoft. I had studied it in depth and though I thought it sounded great there was a drawback--no admin money, which basically means no money to make it happen. So, we decided to nix the idea. Today, it got thrown back on the table by the funding source. We were sent a survey to fill out, we asked if it was mandatory that we do the program, the answer, "It's mandatory that you do the survery" so we did the survey. No clue where we go from here.

Tonight is our FCD banquet. One of my favorite times of the year. My students from the last computer class gets their certificates tonight and we also celebrate our clients who are working their way out of the system--and those who have made it. I LOVE this night. Unfortunately, there is someplace else I have to be as well.....

Tonight is the opening night of OKLAHOMA! at Effingham. Robert's opening night. I am so glad he decided to do this. It starts at 7:30, our banquet starts at 6. Hopefully, I will be speaking at 6:30 and on the road by a quarter til 7.


Life gets pretty crazy, but as I told a friend of mine, at the end of the day, you sit down, look at your home, look at your family and realize you are living life to the fullest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

and that friend agrees with you to the fullest! Love Ya!!