Saturday, July 4, 2009

June in Pictures, Part 3

As I mentioned earlier, the kid has taken up photography. He has done some pretty cool things.
He had been wanting a really nice, 35 mm camera and wanting to learn how to develop his own pictures. Seems Grandpa is about to make the camera dreams come true as he has a really nice 35 mm complete with two different flashes, different lenses, etc. Grandpa said he will bring it with him the next time he comes after he has been back to Phoenix-- his is giving it to Robert. I have a feeling it will be well used.

Where he gets it....

One night of the storms, instead of being safe, he (along with Aunt Sis) was out standing in the front yard taking pictures:



I love this picture, yes, he had been up quite a few hours and yes, he needs a shave but I just like the way it looks and I believe it is going on the wall you see in the first picture.


No comments: