Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait

It is a quarter til 5, I am sitting on my hospital bed, dressed, packed and ready to go. An hour and a half ago, the doctor said he would fax the papers back immediately for me to go home. Immediately hasn't gotten here yet.

I got two shots, the epidural and a cortisone shot in my sacreiliac (sp?). Apparently, the second thing was causing 90% of my worst pain. I feel pretty darn good right at the moment, just want to get out of here.

I am probably not going to touch the computer when I get home, Mom is at my house, fixing us dinner, I am going to eat, take a shower and sit down without pain. I am super excited.

Thanks so much for all the prayers! I have to admit there were some pretty scary times for me. Glad it's almost over!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

we all love you!!