Monday, December 29, 2008

My Hero!!!


When I was asked what I wanted for Christmas, the two main things on my list were a little unusual. First, I wanted my garage door fixed, 2nd, I wanted my dishwasher fixed. My garage door opener has been broke for over a year now. I kept saying "if someone would get me the model number and tell me what parts to order, I will order them." To which Andrew replied that he had laid the model number on my desk, TWICE. Okay....I normally question anything that someone else lays on my desk but oh well. A couple of weeks ago, he gave me the model number and the parts he needed. Today, he fixed my garage door!!!! I know this is a petty little thing to most people but it is huge to me. Invariably, I would pull the van out of the garage and open the door and step straight in a puddle, or ice, or snow, to go close the door. Now, I don't have to be out in the weather at all until I get to work. I am so excited I can't hardly stand it. We are still waiting on the parts for the dishwasher, it has only been broke a couple of weeks, it won't take a year to fix it, because quite honestly, the piece that is broken, I know I can fix when it gets here. I am just so darned excited about my garage door though, Thank you again, Baby, ( for the millioneth time!)

No comments: