Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 2

I am still doing fantastically as far as the UC goes, in fact, I think everything is working a bit "too" well. I think it is just the medicines interacting though and we dropped the prednisone 10 mg yesterday so hopefully everything will even out eventually. I have blood tests next week and then go back to the doctor on the 18th. I have gained a bit of weight because I have let the prednisone hunger get the best of me. Time to tackle that and get back on track! 

Robert started a new internship with NAPA across the road from here. He is really excited and has worked 2 days and loves it. It has always been his second home so it is only fitting that he get to spend even more time (not to mention money) there. His schedule is the craziest it has ever been, bless his heart--welcome to the real world! He goes to school at 8 every day. On Monday's he gets out at 12 and goes back at 6, Tuesdays, he gets out at 1, goes to work at NAPA until 5 and then goes to work at the bowling alley at 9. Wednesdays, he gets out at 12, goes to NAPA until 5 and then goes to AWANA and is the "tech dude" for us, then to work at the bowling alley. Thursday's he gets out at 1 and has class again at 6. Friday's, out at noon, work at the bowling alley at 5, and now every other Saturday he will work at NAPA from 7:30-3 then the bowling alley at 5. Sunday is church and he usually goes in to the bowling alley on Sunday afternoons and cleans. Guess he doesn't have too much time to get into trouble this way--at least I hope :-) and I didn't even mention that he is helping my mom with hogs at my uncles.

Today we are planning on moving offices at work. I am going to my new home in Brenda's old office. That will keep me and my assistant next door to each other, Brenda's office was between ours. Now, one of the other ladies will move into my old office, which ironically was hers to start with. I am hoping no more moves for a long time but I have been there 8 1/2 years and this is my third move so we shall see. I am not looking forward to all the moving but will be glad to be settled in!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments: