Monday, January 7, 2013

Surprise!!

I knew I had been good this week with my Weight Watchers. I have, for quite a while, had mini goals of losing 5 lbs every 3 weeks, not too fast, not too slow. Of course, as I mentioned earlier, it took me all of December to lose 3 lbs, but it was 3 lbs that I have said goodbye to forever and that's what counts.

So, my goal this week was to hit right in around the 36-37 lb mark, then next week, the 38-39 and the next week push it over the 40. When I got on the scales this morning here at home, I had a nice surprise, I went over the 40 mark! Now, you have to understand that of course, I don't get to stand on the scales at WW in the same "non-clothed" state as I do at home, so I was still thinking I was going to have a really good week and I might hit 38 lbs this week. Even I was stunned, 39.2 lbs--less than a pound away from 40. Guess y'all know what my goal is for next week now.

I had told Andrew my new goal is 50 lbs by Valentine's Day and for the moment, that is still the goal but I may adjust it if I have another really good week.

My ultimate goal is still over 100 lbs away but I am inching closer to it being "just" 100 lbs away. By the time I get to the 100 lb mark though I will have lost approximately a third of all the weight I need to lose. That makes it be a big accomplishment too.

I am having a bit a of problem, I KNOW I have every size clothing upstairs from size 10 to size 24 but I went up this morning to look for a pair of size 18 pants and I can't find any or I couldn't this morning anyway. I am wearing 20's, and am still wearing 22's that my mom and I took in on Columbus Day but I am always and forever pulling my pants up so I am a little anxious to get some 18's out and see just where I am.

The deal is still a size 12 to get my car. Robert just bought himself a new kayak, I am thinking about buying one myself this spring......





No comments: