Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Remission-no question about it

This has been the most wonderful 3 days that I can remember. I went to work this morning and only went to the bathroom twice all day. I got so much done, I feel so great and the only downer is being afraid it will go away. I have always done that--wait for the other shoe to drop instead of just enjoying what I got.

Tomorrow morning I am going to try to hit the treadmill--that is if I can pull myself out of bed. This bit of waking up, going to the bathroom and getting to go back to bed is a little surreal but really, really nice and I could get really used to just staying in bed until time to get ready for work.

For the past two years I have gotten up at 4:30 because I usually have a good two hours of literally running back and forth to the bathroom before I can even get my day started.

So very, very thankful to God and to Dr. Peterson for making this happen. Still unreal.

No comments: