Monday, September 3, 2012
From one bucket list to the next...
So, I didn't accomplish everything on my summer bucket list. I tried and somethings just didn't end up happening, some I changed my mind about and some, well some, I just didn't do. So some things go back on the Fall bucket list and some things are out of sight, out of mind. I still like having the ideas of having goals. Each new years I would sit everyone down and we would discuss what we wanted to accomplish that year. I would spend the next 12 months nagging the guys to do what they had said they wanted to get done. With my bucket list, there may be a few things on here that depend on them but mainly, it's about the things I want to get done and I honestly think it helped me so I am going to write out my new fall bucket list. I am NOT going to do another reading list because I get too caught up in other books and decide to read them instead.
Here's how it turned out:
So, here goes the Fall 2012 bucket list:
1. Tree cut out of front yard
2. Robert's car scrapbook FINISHED
3. Set aside a regular scrapnight, I'm thinking Monday
4. Decorate my house and yard for fall
5. Redo the patio area from Summer flowers to fall flowers (meaning plant mum's in flower bed)
6. Exercise room finished
7. Laundry room finished
8. Scrap area cleaned up
9. Go to Covered Bridge
10. Go to the Hillclimb
11. Make Robert's vest, getting time for it, maybe I will do it now.
12. Finish our headboard with Andrew (or stay on Andrew to get it made!)
13. Plant trees
14. Redo the kitchen floor
15. touch up paint on inside of house.
16. Make Christmas presents for friends
17. Get a manicure and a pedicure
18. Start making plans for front bathroom
19. bulbs dug up.
20. Clean out closet and switch from Summer to Fall.
Only 20 things this time, tomorrow starts my busiest time of the year (and most stressful) so I don't want to lay too much on myself. I think my bucket list will run through the 15th of November, and then I will start a winter one.
Had a fabulous day Saturday with the kid, went to St. Louis shopping and to see The Lion King at the Fox. Wow, it was good, REALLY good. Today my list is long of things I want to get done. I am hoping to get back into a routine of getting things done of an evening but I also know my body likes some rest so we shall see.
If today goes well though, by the time I go to bed, my food cabinets, my fridge and my closet will all be cleaned out.
Happy Monday y'all!