Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Weekly Weight Watching

So, our Monday meeting was cancelled because of Labor Day. I found out that Gina, our leader has a meeting in Casey on Tuesdays though, Casey is only 10 minutes from work so I went after work Tuesday evening. I had been down more but Tuesday morning when I got up, I was up a little from the weekend, there was truly no explanation that I had done anything wrong and it was still a loss but not as big as it had been. When I got to the meeting last night, I weighed exactly what I weighed that morning and as I said, it was a loss, so I was happy, another 1.2 lbs down. 11.6 is the total right now. Yeah me! Getting a little closer to my car everyday!

My major triumph this week was Saturday. Robert and I went to St. Louis for the day shopping. I had my normal yogurt for breakfast and I wanted to go to Red Robin for lunch. I LOVE their hamburgers, especially the Blue Ribbon burger, which happens to be 26 points. I hadn't used any of my weekly points, saving them for that day, so I knew, if I wanted the whole sandwich, I was going to eat it, track it and not feel guilty. I also knew that I am not used to eating a huge lunch so there was a possablity that I wouldn't want the whole thing. When it came, I asked for a knife and cut it in half. I also sorted my fries in half. We had onion rings for appetiziers, Robert ate 5, I ate three and counted them at 2pts a piece (I took the big ones). I used my appetizer plate for my "extra" meal and ate and enjoyed my burger. When I finished the first half, I was satisfied, so my points went from being 26 and 11 (for the fries) to 13 and 6, add the onion rings and my lunch total was 25, add my 3 from breakfast and I was at 28. I have a daily of 37 so I hadn't even touched my weekly extra's yet. We shopped and shopped and walked and walked, and then before going to the Fox decided we needed supper but didn't want a lot so we went to the food court at Union Station. I had Panda Express. I knew the main thing I wanted was Crab Rangoon, at 3 for 5 points, so I ordered steamed vegetables (2 because of the oil), mushroom chicken (3) which gave me a total of 10. so right at the moment I went over by 1. We stopped on the way home from the show and I got a dipped cone from McDonalds, another 6 so my total for the day over was 7. Now get this, my activelink registered 4 activity points for the day so my grand total over for the day ended up being 3!!! This was a SO "I'm doing it" day!

This morning when I got up I am down 2 lbs from yesterday, whatever water was hanging on is back gone but it gives me a really good start towards the 3.2 I have to loose for my next mini-goal of 15 lbs.

We have nothing major going on so this should be a pretty run of the mill week eating wise. Praying for good things!

No comments: