Monday, July 9, 2012

Updates to the bucket lists

So it's time to start back to hitting it hard on the bucket list.  I have been in limbo for a few weeks as there have been so many other things that have needed my attention. This week though promises some time, I hope it really happens!



1) Paint the porch
2) Sign up for a 5K (yes, I would have to be doing better physically, but may do it anyway)
3) go geocaching with our AWANA kids
4) buy a lounge chair for the back yard and take a nap (actually did that yesterday!)
5) have a yard sale
6) Visit Springfield's Lincoln Museum 6-18-12
7) Coordinate a Girl's day out with my HS BFF's- DATE SET!
8) make Andrew licorice caramels 6-16-12
9) organize the garage
10) get a pedicure
11) catch up on my scrapbooking--starting this week
12) make a summer reading list posted 6-15-12
13) start a new Women of Faith Bible Study
14) Go to at least 1 auction
15) Make a scrapbook of Robert's car for him- also starting this week
16) Visit New Harmony
17) have a picnic
18) take an aimless road trip
19) make nutella fudge bars
20) make our name out of pictures that I have found
21) Visit Indianapolis
22) 2 crochet projects done (for my pay it forward promise from fb)- finding plans this week
23) revamp my laundry room
24) help Andrew make a new headboard- ordered the frame that will accept a headboard.
25) sew Robert a vest (it's cut out, just not started)
26) Visit the Muny-bought tickets!
27) Visit the Fox- tickets bought!
28) Make myself a new outfit
29) revamp our exercise room
30) try my hand at making a necklace ( I used to, just haven't forever)

And off my reading list:

  1. The Rich and the Rest of Us- Tavis Smiley & Cornel West
  2. So Rich, So Poor: Why it's so hard to end poverty in America- Peter Edelman
  3. The Price of Inequality- Joseph Stiglitz
  4. The Trouble with Tulip--Mindy Starns Clark
  5. Blind Dates Can be Murder-Mindy Starns Clark
  6. Elementary, My Dear Watkins-Mindy Starns Clark
  7. Life on the Edge- Jennifer Comeaux
  8. Sadie in Waiting- Annie Jones
  9. Heavens to Betsy--Beth Pattillo
  10. He Still Moves Stones-- Max Lucado
  11. The Power of a Praying Wife--Stormie Omartin
  12.  Kisses from Katie- Katie Davis
So, this post is more for me than anybody, showing me that it's about half over and I need to get busy!

Happy Monday!


No comments: