Friday, June 15, 2012

Marking one more off the list...

Okay, so here is the one my mom would say was typical me.......my list included a list....yeah, that's the way I roll........


My Summer Reading List

  1. The Rich and the Rest of Us- Tavis Smiley & Cornel West
  2. So Rich, So Poor: Why it's so hard to end poverty in America- Peter Edelman
  3. The Price of Inequality- Joseph Stiglitz
  4. The Trouble with Tulip--Mindy Starns Clark
  5. Blind Dates Can be Murder-Mindy Starns Clark
  6. Elementary, My Dear Watkins-Mindy Starns Clark
  7. Life on the Edge- Jennifer Comeaux
  8. Sadie in Waiting- Annie Jones
  9. Heavens to Betsy--Beth Pattillo
  10. He Still Moves Stones-- Max Lucado
  11. The Power of a Praying Wife--Stormie Omartin
  12. Kisses from Katie- Katie Davis


The first three are obvious work-related, the second three are a series, the Smart Chick Mysteries, Christian chick lit. The next three are more Christian chick lit books and the last three are Christian non-fiction. Think it sounds like a promising summer!


So, now I can cross off one more thing............and I am reading #2 at the moment, so I am on my way!



No comments: