Sunday, March 25, 2012

Safely Through Another Week

So I now I have that hymn in my head. If you stopped by Friday, you saw a post that no longer exists. I was having a major pity party for myself and am over it, so I decided to delete the post. Stewing over things doesn't change it, change does. So, it's time for me to do some adjusting. I'm up for it and have already started.

Last week started my new classes, I only have two students, but they are both very excited and I think this class may end up being one of my best. One of my students is very young and has a lifetime full of opportunity ahead of her. She seems very excited over every little things we do. It is refreshing to see that. My other student reminds me so much of me when I was ready to go back to working away from home.

I have spent a lot of time thinking this week about where I've been, where I am at and where I am heading with my job this week. I have done some reevaluating and after a talk with my boss, who straight out asked me if I regretted my decisions, I came to the conclusion that I knew I would. I love what I am doing, where I am at, and where I am headed.

One of things I figured out when I hadn't been working for ERBA very long is that I wanted the chance to do more than push a pencil. When my phone is ringing off the hook and it is a combination of clients, the girls in the field offices and people from the state and they are all looking to me for answers, I think I can say I am accomplishing my goals.

That's a good feeling. .... I had wrote a bunch more, but apparently there was a glitch and it went away and wasn't saved yet in autosave so I think that's all I have for today.

Made a stuffed crust pizza to have after church tonight for supper, loving my hair that Andrew permed last night and getting ready for another crazy busy week....yep, life is good.

No comments: