Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my blog!



It's official, I have been blogging for a year last Thursday. If you are reading this on FB, you have probably realized by now that my blog feeds into my fb account. I may change that soon, sometimes I just want my blog to be on my blog, but for now, I don't have time to mess with that, so it stays.




My first blog was of Robert's first day of his Sophomore year, Here is his first day of his Junior year.




I think he has changed a little over the last year......

Somehow, over the past year, my little boy has become a man. Not easy to take.

Tomorrow he turns 17, where did the time go?

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Happy bloggy birthday Mindy!

I enjoy reading your blog so much. The ray of sunshine that is the positive outlook you have shines so brightly!

It is so nice to see just how much you love your son. It is obvious that he is your joy.

Kelley L. said...

I can't believe how much he's changed in a year! I also can't believe he's a junior...

Browningblog said...

Thanks guys, yes, he is my joy, God has given me so much to be thankful for. Good friends is among the top! :-)

Kelley, isn't this weird? I REMEMBER us being 17, there are so many times from our "running around days" that seems like they just happened, not happened 20+ years ago.