Friday, June 7, 2013

What a week,,,,, and 1/2

Sorry, life has truly gotten in the way of my blogging. I love it though although I love sharing too.



Last week was downright crazy, but fun.


First off, we got to see our other son....
 and his girlfriend Tunesha..
 Playing Rock. paper, scissors to see who is going to pick up who.
 Guess who won????  or maybe lost?????

Good to see some things never change!

Then on to the rest of the week...

ERBA was picked as one of 5 agencies in the state to get a limited number of air conditioners from Ameren. They were delivered by our wonderful weatherization guys on Tuesday after Memorial Day. That day, Sheila and I loaded up Cumberland's and I ran them over to them. While I was gone, Sheila started loading my van with Richland's, Lawrence's and Crawford's. On Wednesday morning, I set out from home delivering the goods. When I arrived back at the office, we loaded up again, this time, Jasper's, Coles and Douglas.....this is where it gets fun. I mentioned in my last post that I  was summoned to Springfield on Thursday for a PIPP meeting and Andrew left on Wednesday for Springfield,to be there until Friday.  So, last time he came to Springfield, he stayed with me because I was there several days. This time, the tables were turned. So, Wednesday evening, I delivered Jasper's air conditioners, this gave me room to actually pack my bags :-) Thursday morning, I headed to Charleston to deliver Coles' then on to Springfield, I met my friend Kathy, from CEFS, who was also called to the meeting, we had a great lunch and then to our meeting. After the meeting I headed to the store where Andrew was training at, where I happened to find a steal!  I got a Longaberger hamper!  I was so excited and the store manager was excited to sell it!  When he got off work, we headed to Saputo's, this great Italian place uptown. I had been there before because of being at conferences, it is one of those places I just loved getting to share with Andrew. Friday morning, I loaded up and went to Tuscola to deliver their AC's, then back to the office to take a conference call and then back on the road to take Clark and Edgar their units.  Definitely a crazy week! 

After all my running around, I made up for it by spending most of the weekend at work getting ready for monitoring. Our grant manager was down Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday......it was a LONG few days. I love Leslie Ann to death but hate being picked apart, which is her job. Things went well though and Sheila and I were able to accommodate all her questions, which is all she really wants.

So, then she left at 12 on Thursday and I left for home to take in some peace and quiet to get my yearly plan for LIHEAP done, it is due Wednesday.....and it is done and awaiting my boss' approval.

Tomorrow, my big plans are to go get Robert a toilet and sink--a friend is selling hers I grabbed them for Robert's farm house. Then my other plans are to gut my kitchen cabinets and put things back the way they will be perfect now that I have the extra cupboard. We will take pictures but my micro stand needs taken apart and repainted one more time, I scuffed it up but it really needs sanded and the paint didn't stick as well as it needed to.

Next week, Robert takes his flight to Seattle, a whole new world......


Happy Friday everyone. Hope you love your life, and if you don't......CHANGE IT!!!


:-)

No comments: