Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

I am getting a little bit of a late start on my bucket list but still think I would be amiss not to have it at all.


Now, Bucket List 2013 edition
First off, there was something on last years that I didn't get done last year but I did this year, a couple of weeks ago, and had I been on the ball, I would have got it on it before it happened.
1) Sign up and walk a 5K--actually did this June 1, in less than 55 minutes--I was really reaching for an hour.
Now, all the house related stuff:

2) Siding the house
3) Roof the house
4) Get a new furnace and A/C
5) New gravel in the driveway
6) Gut Robert's room and paint--we need rid of the airplanes.

Then the "Me" stuff

7) Hit the 65 lb mark on my weight loss journey
8) Start over with the couch to 5K and do it faithfully (gonna start Monday the 17th)
9) Get a pedicure
10) get a manicure
11) Plan a month of workouts and stick to it (July)

The the family stuff

12) Get away for a day
13) Get away for the weekend--hopefully this can include Robert but we will see.
14) Help Robert on his house
15) Help Andrew with his next project (my mom's back porch)
16) Help Andrew with his next, next project ( a headboard for our bed--yep, still on the list)

Then, last, just the stuff I want, or NEED to get going on.

17) Redo the basement--it's a wreck!!  especially since we had a flood a few weeks ago.
18) set up my craft area--I haven't scrapbooked faithfully IN TWO YEARS!!
19) Finish the laundry room--for now anyway.
20) Make a new reading list--although that is the one thing I haven't fell short on :-)

And I think that's it. With everything else going on in our lives, it's plenty. Let's see how it goes!



No comments: