Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good Morning World!

Life is good, so very, very good. Last night found me three more lbs down. I am now at 43.8 down. Less than 2 lbs to 45! My first 5K is in 18 days, so many exciting things going on in my weight-loss life. I have a doctor's appt next Monday so I won't make it to WW so I am shooting for a goal of 46 lbs for Memorial Day.

Life is also so very, very good here at home. We are back in a routine with Andrew's new job and I absolutely love leaving my clean house of a morning, knowing I am coming home to a clean house that evening. I love him dearly but trying to have a clean house with Andrew home 24/7 was like trying to shovel snow in a blizzard. He helped out but my idea of clean and his are two seperate things. We both agree, he was meant to get up every morning and go to work at least for 20 more years we hope!

Robert has also been busy working at the farm. He has started cleaning up the scrap so he is keeping busy. He is wanting to wait until after his best friend Adam gets home, goes back and Robert goes to get his car before he seriously starts the job hunt. He really has plenty to do at the farm until then anyway so I figure he has his job at parklanes to pay his expenses so we are good.

I am starting to get back to schedules of things that need done here at the house too, I wanted to redo flower beds but we are looking really strongly into new siding and a roof so I am thinking the flowers around the house will probably take a beating if we do that. Next year may be the year for new flower beds.

I did get outdoors stuff for Mother's Day. Robert broke my gazing ball a couple of years ago with the mower, so he bought me a new one. Andrew bought me a weeping willow for the front yard and two new blue spruce trees to replace the one that fell a few years ago. I also bought a bird bath and bird feeders. Several things that need done outside... Hopefully I will start on that tonight.

So, bottom line, life is good. Oh AND I celebrate my 13th year with ERBA tomorrow!

No comments: