Thursday, October 25, 2012

What a day!

In my last post, I told that I had been asked to sit on the PIPP steering committee. Today was our first meeting and I am SO GLAD I went. I believe the four of us there who are PIPP coordinators opened more eyes to what we have going on than any of them ever realized. I honestly feel like we have made change for the better today (okay, so now, if you are a WICKED fan, you are hearing the song FOR GOOD, going through your mind, anyway, I am).

We go back Tuesday morning and I am looking forward to seeing what happens since the suggestions made today have had time to digest.

Also going on today, 21 years ago today, I had the day off, I got up at 8:00, gave myself a facial, plucked my brows, deep conditioned my hair, gave myself a mani and a pedi and virtually spent all day getting ready for what was 21 years ago tonight...my first date with "Drew" as I called him then.

To top it off HE posted YESTERDAY on facebook that today was our 21st anniversary of our first date.....no, I didn't tell him and yes, him remembering things like that is just another one of the million reasons that he is perfect for me.

I should write more but gonna unwind a bit and go to bed.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: