Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Say Goodbye to October

October 2009 was probably one of the craziest months so far in my life. For the most part, it was good; I just never imagined my life would be like this. I thank God for every part of my life and the people who are in it. There are times he takes me on a real roller coaster but I feel like I am heading down the path He wants me to be on.

Here a couple more pictures from Lexington. There are lots of horses, of course. These were taken at Kentucky Horse Park. Our hotel touted that it had views of the Red Mile track...Carol and I both had rooms that looked out onto the parking lot. Oh well...


Robert and I went to Effingham last Friday night to price the parts for his exhaust. The sky was so beautiful on the way over I couldn't resist.


Band season 2009 is in the books. There are tons of new trophies in the bandroom as a result. The show was awesome and classy this year. I am sure the kids were sad to see it be over too.



We came home from Oblong with a first in auxillary (Congrats girls, that made it a clean sweep of the year--everywhere we went, auxillary placed first). The rest of the awards from Oblong: Percussion 2nd, Drum Major 2nd, overall 2nd.

Great job Newton Marching Eagles.










No comments: