Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh the adventures of life....

Bullet style ramblings:

  • My new position of IT person at work about did me in today. Worked on the same computer from 8:30 unti 3:45- at which time, it finally worked (and I don't for the life of me know why).

  • Finally got home at 8:30 tonight, what a crazy day, I was actually home for 10 minutes between going to Effingham and getting to a band booster meeting. Long enough to say hi and bye to Andrew.

  • Andrew informed me as I said "at least I get to see you tomorrow night" that he has to work again tomorrow night.

  • I have class tomorrow night which = I MIGHT see my husband on Wednesday night.

  • I once again left my laptop at work which means I once again can't load my pictures. (And my lunch hours are spent reading a book by Columbus Copeland, who I met at our last conference.)

  • I am becoming as big an addict to facebook as I feared. I can't believe you can go twenty years without seeing or hearing from someone and then "poof" they are there.

  • It's officially 32 minutes past my bedtime, which means I better get there.

One of these days, I will have my house perfect, my yard perfect, everything scrapbooked, and everything exactly the way I want it--and it would probably be the worst day of my life!

No comments: